Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lets go to Seattle

im so fucked when school starts thursday
let me explain
monday morning around 3am  (i was still awake) i get a phone call from a good friend of mine in seattle she says 'hey you need to come down, catch a ride with my friend cam it'll be fun.. a lot of really sick local bands are playing' also she mentioned that it was the last chance for us to party it up because she was moving to the east coast to go to middlebury college which is like a pretty small liberal arts school in vermont (shes a year older than me)
im kinda bummed now *frowny face* she was one of my best & craziest friends i thought she was going to washington state but thats ok this other school is probly better
so anyways i shoved some jeans, a t-shirt, a dress & some underwear in my messenger bag, called her friend cam (who lives near me), dug up my american passport and went straight to sleep

later that same monday morning..
i thought that it would probably be really awkward catching a 2 and a half hour car ride with this guy cam. he pretty good looking but nothing spectacular. tall with light brown hair, green eyes. i was surprised when he came to pick me up that in his car sitting shotgun was an absolutely gorgeous asian girl, 'thats my girlfriend veronica' 
she was really petite with an eyebrow ring baggy guys jeans and a black tank top revealing her huge bosom. she smiled at me and i immediately felt relieved. they were both chill and pretty funny. cam even introduced himself to my mom, major points there. after the first 45 minutes i got over being slightly intimidated by them, as they were both 23 and i am merely 17. they mostly cracked jokes over how awful high school was.  how does zoe know such cool people of all ages?
we had no problems getting across the american border and arrived at our final destination, zoe's boyfriends (soon to be ex i assume) apartment that he shared with 2 other guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment