Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just A Little About Me

i've thought about getting a blog for a while, an outlet that other people can read. i guess i could call myself an obsessive blog reader. i literally have at least 50 blogs in my bookmark folder. 
haha 
so umm, a little about myself. i was born in Anchorage, Alaska and moved to Vancouver 6 years ago when i was eleven. my dads American, my moms Canadian from Montreal. my two brothers and i all have dual citizenships, which is pretty cool. we're also biracial.. this gives me a really interesting perspective of the world. dads white, mom is black.
i spent my 11th grade year (08-09) on a year long exchange in Marmande,France which is a really small town kinda near Bordeaux.
i'll probly write about that a lot. the french are slightly crazy but i love 'em.
my two older brothers are Todd & Gabe. Todd is 18 and starting at UCLA this fall, knowing my brother he'll have a little too much fun. i've heard some pretty crazy stories about that place, but it doesn't really interest me. Gabe is 20, and somewhere in Germany, but I literally have no idea where. he's been there since he was 18. well, actually 17 because he (like me) also went on an exchange except to Leipzig, Germany and it was his last year of high school. He loved it so much he applied for college there too, we don't really talk that much.
so thats me, & this is my blog..im not sure how to end this
im kind of shy at first but once you get to know me, you'll know that i love to party and have a good time
i think its really important to enjoy our short lives

No comments:

Post a Comment