Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Drama of Uni Apps

so im at the year when im making decisions about university 
my dad: wants me to apply to a lot of american universities, anyways he was mr.super nerd & wants me to apply to UPenn (where he went)

my mom: went to Jean Moulin University Lyon 3... in Lyon (bien sûr)

also i think she would kick my ass if i went to america 

so how do i feel?
well...there is no way in hell that i want to go to university in america (no offence) but the universities there are waaay too expensive 
i refuse to pay off college debts until im 60
though i will probably apply to nyu or something
 
list of possible Canadian universities
McGill
u of BC
university of Toronto
possible UK universities
oxford (i have the notes)
university college london
st.andrews 
warwick
kings college london
u of bristol
possible french & swiss universities
american university of paris
Lumière University Lyon II
université de Franche-Comté
université de Genève
université de Lausanne

soooo
as you can see my list is very long, later today todd is going to help me narrow it down a bit
anyone have any input about any of these places??
i think im leaning towards england, maybe because it will be really easy for me to understand but still close to france and all


No comments:

Post a Comment