Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And the love boat sets sails again...

the first week of school, i never noticed a guy in my french class that i'd never seen before. and then i was sick forever so if i had noticed him, i would have forgotten maybe
well apparently he noticed me
and how could i not have noticed him, he's 1m90 (that's around 6'2 - 6'3 for you amis) and actually pretty cute
we started talking in class and the reason we don't know each other is because he transferred in the year i was in france
apparently he's really good at ice hockey & is one of the two ice hockey captains this year.. also he knows my brother Todd who graduated last year, he even said he knew i was Todd's sister right away because we look alike. and people never tell us we look alike
i'll take that as a compliment as todd gets with tons of chicks(i dont support it though!)
ok so to get to the point we've been talking a lot lately and he asked me on a date this friday. i haven't "dated" in forver but i said ok
hes taking me to a restaurant called maenam and i've never been before, or heard of it, but my friend leia freaked out about that (you know, girl freak out) so i'm guessing it's pretty nice
i'm kinda nervous,i still don't know him very well

new topic
later this fall instead of flying into england with my mom, i'm just gonna fly in and gabe is gonna meet me there and go with me on my college visits in france and england. nadja will come too of course
i'm really looking forward to that and just college in general really

ok i'll end with my favorite ice hockey player Jason Spezza

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/455925863_4b15908fe7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment