Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Adoption


after i was born my parents desperately tried to conceive one last child
and failed of course

but recently they have been talking about adoption especially now that Gabriel is here we as a whole family have been seriously discussing it and apparently my parents already found a child they've looked into for months
a 6 year old boy from france named chandler
chandler amsel
..my new baby brother?
he is biracial like my other sibling and i, and my parents think it would be good to be adopted into a family with a similar background with hopes it would be easier for him to fit in with the rest of us for being so similar in that aspect
the only problem is that he doesn't speak english, which really isn't a problem for the rest of us. only for my dad
more on that plus tard

on another note nadja tells me my last name amsel means merle in french, or blackbird in our lovely english
am i distantly german??

peut être thinks nadja

1 comment:

  1. aww, adoption is what i want to do if/when i have kids. hope your new baby brother isn't a little shit -- it might be embarrassing if you had to send him back!

    ReplyDelete