Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Feeling Life's a Failure


Recently I have been feeling like a failure.
My date with hockey boy kind of failed. (key word kind of) Needless to say, french class has gotten prettyyyyy awkward.
I'm failing math, which is bad because otherwise I am not allowed to play lacrosse.
(I am doing really well in my history, french, german and english classes)
My parents are pretty pissed at me and i'll no longer be their perfect youngest child since we are officially adopting chandler... (more on that later)
I don't really seem to relate to most of my friends anymore as their life's now consist of idle things
Life just kinda seems pointless
My brothers are gone too :( i miss todd, he was my real best friend


fortunately Linden was here to remind me of some positive things in my life

1. I'm alive and so is everyone in my family
2. I'm finished with all of my science credits. this is due to the fact that I am strangely skilled at physics and before I went to france i took tons of extra physics classes and went to summer camps and the like (yes! i first took physics my freshman year, and i am not ashamed!)
3. ....still working on this one

life temporarily sucks :(


4 comments:

  1. could be worse.

    you could be a thirteen year-old girl in east africa getting your clitoris sawed off by a reaaally old gypsy-woman a sharpened rock.

    i mean, THAT sucks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y a un proverbe absolument inutile qui déclare: après la pluie, vient le beau temps...Sait-on jamais: tout le mauvais karma que t'accumules te fait peut être des points bonus pour plus tard! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like, you said: It's temporary. There'll be more days like that, some caused by boys, some caused by boytoys, but most of it is just caused by...life. We all take one on the chin now and again, but we just have to remember to get up. ;)

    BTW, no longer being the perfect youngest child must be awkward, but it's a good thing. It will help your parents to realize that you're growing up and that you will, understandably, fuck up sometimes.

    ReplyDelete