Friday, November 6, 2009

Since When..


i am a little mad 
and so are my parents understandably
we are mad for different reasons however
THEIR REASON
even though i am making A's in all of my advanced classes and mostly A's and B's overall, i have a 68 in math... which is bad yes

MY REASON
i have never been good at math, i have failed before and they didn't care then! they were just so proud that i was good at physics. 
now they won't let me go anywhere or do anything. they won't let me go hang with the boyfriend for a couple of hours. they won't let me walk the FUCKING dog...
my parents have never ever been this strict before
and so tomorrow i am getting a tutor for THREE HOURS
i don't have three hours of math that i need help with, do they want me to fall over and die of boredom !?!?!?!??!!!!!

so i fume here and take advantage of my laptop use, before they take that away from me
can't wait for college ,cause i am legally an adult, and waaaay to old for this

No comments:

Post a Comment